B. Sc, MBA, FICB
Dalia is a lending advisor with over 11 years of experience in the Financial Services industry. Prior to entering the lending field, Dalia held various management positions with one of the leading Canadian Banks. Her experience spanned various aspects of finance, investing and client relationship management allowing her to bring a value-add and broad perspective to every client situation.
Dalia’s academic credentials include a degree in Computer Science with minor in Accounting and an MBA in Financial Services from Dalhousie University. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers (FICB) and has completed extensive training in the areas of management, public speaking and Real Estate investing.
Dalia is focused on earning the trust of her clients by providing a highly customized lending advice and solutions to their complex and evolving needs.
Areas of Specialty
Dalia’s business practice is focused on the following areas of lending:
- Financing Real estate portfolios ( residential and commercial)
As an investor with an educational background in real estate and with access to several lenders (including private) and a disciplined process specifically designed to help Dalia understand the short and long term investment goals of her clients, Dalia is a long-term partner to real estate investors ensuring that that financing is strategically arranged to support the investor’s long term goals while reducing the overall financing costs of the portfolio.
- Assisting couples faced with a divorce situation settle any issues pertaining to the mortgage on the marital home and qualifying for a new mortgage.
Divorce is a life changing event that can have significant consequences on your finances now and in the future. Dalia will work with you and your trusted partners to ensure that any implications to your existing mortgage or any new ones that need to be arranged are handled in an effective, confidential and cost effective manner
- Financing a 1st home purchase
Buying your 1st home is an exciting and important life event. Being a first time home buyer means that you have many decisions to make as well as many questions. Dalia will work with you to simplify the process, answer your questions, pre-approve your application so you can shop around with confidence and will help structure financing in a manner aligned with your goals and life style.
- Financing a non- 1st home purchase
Most buyers have an existing first mortgage on their present home and in many cases buyers close the move-up home purchase before selling an existing residence. Dalia will work with you to reduce the costs associated with breaking your existing mortgage and reducing the hassle associated with home ownership overlap financing.
- Financing a Business Purchase
You’ve just walked out of a business owner’s office, who has grown an established, profitable business that he is willing to sell to you for very favourable purchase terms at a fair price. But you have no idea how you are going to raise the necessary capital required to complete the purchase. Sounds familiar?
With a strong background in finance and access to several lenders (including private) , Dalia will work with you to explore various creative and cost effective options on how you can finance your purchase.
- Mortgage Renewals
Many home owners default to the current lender when it is time to renew their mortgage. Stop and shop around before you renew. You can save thousands on your mortgage by doing so.
With access to many lenders (including banks), Dalia will do the shopping for you and will find you the most competitive rates and terms on your next mortgage.
Five Reasons to Deal with us
1. We spend a lot of time listening to you and understanding your needs before proposing solutions
2. We make the process simple , the decision making easy and we take the time to educate and provide great service to our clients
3. We know what we are talking about. More than 11 years of financial services experience , backed by solid finance education
4. We are non-biased in terms of the solutions we offer you. We have access to many products from several lenders and will propose what is best for your unique situation
5. Our clients love us and help us grow our business through referrals